Fully Guided 6 Day Hiking Tour
|Departure Date||Tour||Duration||Price||Spots remaining|
|Sun, 9th Oct 2022||Jeju Olle||6 days 5 nights||$AU1,590||8|
|Fri, 24th March 2023||Jeju Olle||8 days 7 nights||$AU1,990||Waitlist only|
|Sun, 15 Oct 2023||Jeju Olle||6 days 5 nights||$AU1,590||Waitlist only|
Frequently asked questions
The tour is 6 days and 5 nights and the cost is $AU1,590 per person. For prices in other currencies, please contact us.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner
- luggage storage while hiking
- Boat and bus fares
- A guide for the six days
- Lunches and dinners
- Passport, visa (if applicable) and travel insurance
Minimum group size is 6 guests and maximum is 12 guests plus the guide
If less than 6 bookings received one month from departure date, then the trip will be cancelled and all deposits refunded.
- Arrive at Jeju International airport. Transfer to our Hotel in Seongsan
- Accommodation at Seongsan in 3-4 star hotel. Briefing will be before dinner.
- Time permitting, we will visit and walk up Seongsan Ilchulbong (Sunrise Peak)
- Welcome dinner in Seongsan
- After breakfast walk Section 1 of Jeju Olle from Siheung to Gwangchigu Olle, 15.1km rated Moderate.
- Visit the Haenyeo divers of Seongsan
- Accommodation at Seongsan in 3-4 star hotel.
- Dinner at Seongsan – lots of choices
- After breakfast we pack our luggage and store it at the hotel
- Walk to the ferry terminal to take the ferry to U-do Island.
- Walk 11.3km around U-do island. Rated Easy. Take ferry back to Seongsan.
- Transfer from Seongsan to our 3-4 star hotel at Seogwipo
- Dinner at Seogwipo – lots of choices
- After breakfast there are two options
- Option 1 – Walk 22km to the top of Mt Hallasan and return. This is a difficult walk with 1,250m of ascent.
- Option 2 – Walk Section 7 of the Jeju Olle Trail. Rated Moderate.
- Accommodation at Seogwipo in 3-4 star hotel.
- Dinner in Seogwipo – lots of choices
- After breakfast we hike section 6 of the Jeju Olle trail. 12km, rated easy to moderate.
- After lunch free time or optional city and harbour walk.
- Farewell dinner at Seogwipo BBQ restaurant, or similar
- Accommodation at Seongsan in 3-4 star hotel.
- After breakfast there’s time for some shopping or visit the markets
- Check out and take transport back to Jeju Airport, or continue your holiday
- End of the tour
Bookings can be made online or manually. Click the ‘Book online’ button for online bookings. A deposit of $300 per person will secure your booking.
For bookings the bank details for the deposit are:
Home Comforts Hiking
Bookings can be made online or by contacting us. Click the ‘Book online’ button for online bookings.
For ‘non-online’ bookings the cost of the trip will be in the currency of your choice (if available on Wise or PayPal). We will send you details of how to pay. Please use the contact us page to book.
Please see our full cancellation and refunds policy on the “Bookings” Page
The balance is due 1 month prior to the trip start date.
Overall the hike is rated moderate. There are some hilly sections to navigate, up to a maximum of 200M. If you do the Mt Hallasan optional walk, it is rated difficult with an ascent of 1,250m. The total distance walked over 5 days of hiking is about 55-65km. We walk at a slow to moderate pace with plenty of breaks and opportunities to enjoy the sights, culture, villages, views, fauna and flora.
It is not compulsory to hike each day. If you prefer to have a rest day at any stage, this can be accommodated.
Generally, our hike includes the Mt Hallasan option, but it may not be offered as an option if weather conditions are unfavourable.
- Small backpack with waterproof cover
- One bag for luggage transfer
- Shirts, pants, shorts, underwear, socks
- Hiking shoes (slippers are available at accommodation)
- Hiking Pole(s)
- Rainproof jacket
- Your own pillow if you don’t like hard pillows
- Money and/or Debit/Credit Card
- Passport, Visa (if applicable), Travel Insurance docs
- Phone and/or tablet, camera and chargers
- Toiletries and medication
The accommodation is excellent on Jeju Island. We stay in 3- or 4-star hotels. The rooms are generous in size and all have their own bathroom. Note that bedding linen and towels are provided at every accommodation we stay at. Prices are based on twin share. Single accommodation can be arranged for an additional $AU300.
- Breakfast is included each morning. Usually it is a mix of western and Korean food.
- Lunch – Usually we can find a café on the trail to have some lunch. If no café is available, we will get some lunch from a general type store.
- There are many restaurants and cafes to choose from, located near our accommodations. Lunches and some dinners are at your own cost.
- Snacks – please bring or purchase your own snacks and ensure you have sufficient water each day.
We meet at our hotel (location will be communicated 1 month prior to trip start date) at 5.00pm, in the foyer.
Alternatively, you may arrive earlier or after our meeting time. In this case you can make your way to our accommodation at Jeju. If you prefer this option, please contact me for more information.
Please contact Marcus Ludriks. Contact details are:
M: 0490 454220
WhatsApp: +61 490 454220